Signs of Safety Virtual Training for Practitioners - 4 half days
SOS is the leading collaborative approach to child protection. It is a Practitioner’s model with a risk assessment framework at its heart.
St. Helens want a consistent collaborative approach across the partnership and have committed to implementing 'Signs of Safety' as its overarching practice model for all its work with children and families.
This is an introduction to the model and how it can be used in practice across the Safeguarding Partnership. This course has now been adapted to be delivered as virtual training.
Virtual Training Details: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE COURSES
- The course will be delivered by the Signs of Safety Official Trainer - Kerry Yendall
- The course will be delivered over 4 half days (3 hours) equating to the full 2 days training - 4 afternoons on 2 consecutive days over 2 weeks.
- The whole course needs to be completed in order to fully understand and be able to implement skills learnt into daily working practice.
- There will be offline work that will need completing in order to successfully participate in the training.
- All offline work will need to be submitted to the Trainer before the final 2 sessions.
- The Trainer and Implementation Manager will be available to offer 1:1 support for all offline work.
- The course capacity is limited so no one will be able to attend who hasn't already booked.
Please note, the date on the calendar ONLY indicates the first date of training, all other dates can be seen below.
|October - Times
||November - Times
||December - Times
|15/10 & 16/10 - 13:00-16:00
||09/11 & 10/11 - 13:00-16:00
||03/12 & 04/12 - 13:00-16:00
|22/10 & 23/10 - 13:00-16:00
||16/11 & 17/11 - 13:00-16:00
||10/12 & 11/12 - 13:00-16:00
Any cancellation can be done by logging into your account. All cancellations need to be made at least 5 working days prior to the training date. Any late cancellations or DNA's will be charged £50.